About a month ago on our blog we covered five great marketing ideas for HVAC companies. In the post, we shared some tips that if executed correctly should help generate a ton of new phone calls for those in the HVAC field. If you haven’t explored the list already, it’s definitely worth a read.
Of course, having great marketing strategies in place will ultimately mean very little if you aren’t also making lead capturing a priority. When your phones start ringing like crazy after a successful advertising campaign, your business needs to be answering the phone live on a 24/7 basis in order to ensure that interested prospects actually get the chance to turn into paying customers, and that your marketing efforts aren’t going to waste.
Since answering calls 24/7 on your own is virtually impossible, you’ll want to turn to an HVAC answering service for support. An HVAC answering service will be able to handle all of the calls you and your staff can’t get to (or simply don’t feel like getting to), and make sure those who want to do business with you never end up being neglected.
Now we know you clicked on this post looking for guidance on which phone answering service is the best when it comes to supporting HVAC businesses. We recognize that there certainly are a lot of us out there to choose from. But, before we reveal our top choice, let’s backtrack for a moment and go over what you should be looking for in an answering service.
What HVAC Businesses Need From Their Answering Service
Here’s the checklist of what you should be looking for when reviewing phone answering companies. If a service is lacking in any of the following five areas, it’s probably not a fit for your HVAC business.
- 24/7 Availability: Consumers don’t really have much respect for listed business hours anymore. Whenever their heating or AC issue occurs, they’ll end up reaching out for help shortly after. You need a service that can cover your phones during not only busy stretches of your work week, but also during overnights and weekends.
- Trustworthy Receptionists: When new prospects are calling up your company for the first time, you need to make sure they are in the best possible hands. While getting to know a new phone answering service, make sure to ask lots of questions about the virtual receptionist team that will be engaging with new leads on behalf of your business. Do their receptionists have experience talking with HVAC customers? Are their receptionists based in the U.S.? Do their receptionists have their performance monitored by a nearby supervising staff? These are questions you must get answers for.
- A High Level Of Communication: A big reason why you’re investing in a phone answering service is to lighten your amount of daily customer service responsibilities. But even with this being the case, you’ll still need to be kept in the loop about who is reaching out to your business. Make sure the phone answering service you pick not only handles message taking and new customer intake, but is also able to get the information their receptionists collect from callers over to you in a short period of time. You should never be left in the dark when it comes to your company.
- Customizable Features: The more control a phone answering company gives you over their service, the better. Try to work with companies that openly offer customizable options. This can mean personalizing the scripts their virtual receptionists use when engaging with your callers or having control over when calls should and shouldn’t be sent directly to the service. If a company doesn’t seem open to working with your business’ specific needs, don’t waste much time on them.
- A Helpful Support Squad: Chances are that over time you’ll want to make a lot of changes to how your phones get answered. You’ll ideally want to work with a phone answering service that has a readily available support team that can help you make changes on the fly at any time. You’ll also want to know that in the event you’re having issues with your service, they can be corrected in a short period of time. After all, missed calls can all too often result in missed customers.
Why Ring Savvy Is The Top HVAC Answering Service Option
So the fact that we chose Ring Savvy as the best phone answering solution for HVAC companies probably isn’t all that surprising. You are after all reading this on the Ring Savvy blog. But, before you get on our case, let us make our case for why Ring Savvy is the elite choice for HVAC business owners.
- Our Service Is Active 24/7: Anytime your business receives a call, one of our virtual receptionist team members will be available to answer it on your behalf. And we do mean anytime.
- Our Receptionists Have Been Extensively Trained: Before any of our new virtual receptionist hires get to answer calls on behalf or real HVAC businesses, they must go through months of phone answering training. This training covers proper phone etiquette, message taking, new customer intake, call transferring protocols and much more. Our receptionist team is also based completely in the U.S. and is closely supervised by our management staff to ensure that performance level remains consistently high.
- We’ll Send Messages Directly To Your Smartphone: So here’s the deal. Anytime we collect a message from one of your callers over the phone or collect new customer intake information from one of your new leads, we’ll send all details from their call over to you via text and email messages. The messages we send will be in your hands ready for review right after the call concludes. This will make it easy for you to monitor new customer opportunities from any location.
- Our Service Is 100% Customizable: When getting set up with Ring Savvy, you’ll have the opportunity to add specific language to the scripts our virtual receptionists use, so that you always provide an experience to your callers that feels authentic to your business. We’ll let you customize everything, from how we greet your callers to the intake questions we ask. You’ll also have full control over which hours calls get immediately forwarded to our receptionist team, and which hours you get the first crack at picking up calls. This of course is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to what we're able to customize.
- We Have A Highly Dedicated Support Team: Whether you want to correct an issue with our service or make a change to how you’re using it, our support staff will be there to help. Our support team members are always just a phone call or email away, and will always have the solutions you need to keep your company running at its best.
Oh and we should also mention that we can help HVAC companies set up an intelligent dispatching process, in which we can make certain members of your staff our first point of contact during certain time periods. For example, if you have a lead technician that you want to be our first point of contact whenever a potential new customer calls in over the weekend, we can easily get that set up.
The possibilities are truly endless for HVAC businesses using Ring Savvy, which is why you should try out our service for yourself as soon as possible. To get started with your 7-day free trial of Ring Savvy, fill out this form or give us a call at 631-250-2794.